View Single Post
Old 02-18-2010   #44
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Section: 116 row a seat 20
Rep Power: 4091 Joe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Blue Crew Chili Cookoff Team

I am bringing Chili, Billy is the Margaritas Man, No matter how much he brings we always run out.

Not really sure how much fits in the machine but we will fill it up till we run out. 2 to 3 gallons is plenty cause we all got some and I think I will tryem All.

I got a feeling we will Have a Texan Bill sighting and if that is true, Well just read some other posts. Anywho it will be great to see everyone and lets all raise some Money for Gary.