View Single Post
Old 02-18-2010   #38
GlassHalfFull 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 54609 GlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Blue Crew Chili Cookoff Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG TORO View Post
Hey Gary and Joe, I have never been and Im making Margaritas, I know the web site says to bring at least 3 gallons, but how many gallons do yall think I really need. I guess im asking do we share with everybody or who all drinks from your margaritas?

Also for margaritas do all of the ingredients need to be mixed there, or can you have some things already done at home?
Part of the cookoff is the sampling, people buy wristbands and come around and sample what everyone is cooking. Last year there were different colored wristbands for minors. The team members get free wristbands (I think). So you need enough to serve the people attending the event. Make sure you save some off for the judging, we set some aside early so we wouldn't run out.

Long answer, but that is why each team needs to provide a minimum amount, so the crowds get their money's worth.

Last year we did everything on the grounds.