View Single Post
Old 02-17-2010   #12
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 47040 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Mel Kiper (ESPN) mock draft #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tailgate View Post
I see Thomas staying at FS. He is extremely gifted as an athlete, a bit undersized, but he is a very very smart football player and has a knack for the ball. He is exactly what we need imo and would pair up well with Pollard and his physical play. I dont see Thomas lasting to 20 when its all said and done.
Can't wait for the combine. one is obvious, watching prospects compete but two I want to know if the Texans are picking #19 or #20. A smidge closer to the top will only help in Thomas case but there will be a couple teams who make mistakes plus this is a deep class so it's still up in the air.
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote