View Single Post
Old 02-16-2010   #10
threetoedpete
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 142 threetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2009 gbn draft redux

Quote:
Originally Posted by mussop View Post
Did you watch Mathews at all this year? I don't think you could say one is better than the other.
I agree with that. A lot of folks said that Manalau (sp?) the third one was going to have trouble in space. And there was a bunch of folks on the board who wanted Manalau over both Cushing and Mathews. Remember that ? He got hurt so not a fair comparison yet. But from my tree we really dodged a bullet on that one. What I know for a fact is that i can not post when we send five or six no one gets there any more. What I also found pretty profound is the way Capers moved up to get Mathews. Just like Jason Babins I thought. No secret now who was the artist on the Babins move up. That was Caper's baby all the way. Casserly was just carrying the water.