View Single Post
Old 02-16-2010   #8
Wolf6151
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 27437 Wolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Wolf6151 latest mock, pre-combine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
How about Wilson CB, Asamoah OG played in ZBS and Dixon RB?
I really like Wilson, he's a low 1st round prospect and he might be a little bit of a reach at #20 but he won't be there at #51 and I think that someone will overpay Dunta (Washington) so we'll need to fill his spot with a 1st round pick or very expensive FA. A 1st round pick is cheaper than an expensive FA.

I was high on Asamoah because he played in a ZBS until the Senior Bowl where he weighed in at 300 lbs., with the shortest arms of all O-linemen, and was called under developed muscular wise. He might be great in the future but it seems he's got some shortcomings. His stock has fallen from the 2nd round to 3rd-4th since he'll need alot of NFL weight trainging.

I really like Dixon as well, he's got size and runs with power, he's got decent speed and quickness but not elite for a RB and should go in the 2nd round. He's just not quite on the elite level like Spiller. I'd have no problem if the Texans took him in the 2nd and Mitch Petrus in the 3rd.
Wolf6151 is offline   Reply With Quote