View Single Post
Old 02-16-2010   #39
Ole Miss Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 24791 Ole Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: First Round Selection Consensus

My top 3 are Dan Williams, Kyle Wilson and Earl Thomas. I think I'd be happy if we got one of those guys with our 1st. I'm fully on board going with BPA. I just want true studs and playmakers. If the guy is an elite all pro, pro bowl type of player, I say take him. I'm really against a WR/RB in the 1st round... but if the guy is going to be a Chris Johnson or Andre Johnson type of player, we'd be nuts to pass that up (obviously its hard to predict). I'm saying if Kubiak/Smith think this player is a 95-99... top 10 talent. Watch out offense!!

Many people think the 1st and maybe the 2nd round are our only shots at getting quality starters. I think this draft is going to be deep enough at positions we really want that we'll find quality starters and contributors throughout. I can see us getting impact players at DT, CB, FS and RB. Don't think I forgot about OL though. I really do think we're going to get really solid guys much like 2006.
Ole Miss Texan is offline   Reply With Quote