View Single Post
Old 02-16-2010   #4
bah007
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 68948 bah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Wolf6151 latest mock, pre-combine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf6151 View Post
Honestly I really don't want Pitts back. He's never been really good in the ZBS, he's now a FA= big pay raise, injured, and will be 30 yoa. when the season starts. I'd take Mike Johnson to replace Pitts. I'd take Austin to upgrade our backups at OG/C. I really want Pouncey but he won't be available to us at #51. I really like J.D. Walton as well and would be very happy with him in the 3rd but I think we've got to take a RB in the top 3 rounds and I'm taking OG before RB. We've got to upgrade the O-line or no RB is going anywhere. I'm also looking forward to how the big guys do in the agility tests, benchpress, and vertical jump. It's funny you mention Gettis in the 7th as I was looking for a tall WR here but couldn't make up my mind between a WR or QB to put on the practice squad. If Gettis has size and speed why is he only listed as a 7th round selection, somethings got to be wrong with him?
Despite his athleticism he has a hard time getting open. Plus he occasionally suffers from the dropsies.
bah007 is offline   Reply With Quote