View Single Post
Old 02-16-2010   #3
Wolf6151
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 28037 Wolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Wolf6151 latest mock, pre-combine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
Looks a lot like mine. I like it and your guys should realisitically be where you pick 'em. Do you still draft Mike Johnson if Chester Pitts returns? I say no and selected Baylor center JD Walton in 3rd with Marshall Newhouse OG/OT in 5th. I'm interested in your thoughts. I see Johnson as more of a Chester Pitts type & he'd probably be ok in ZBS but compare Newhouse 6'3" 326 and 5.06 to Johnson. Looking forard to see how these big boys do in combine on agility tests. I had Austin Thomas in 5th for long time as I really like him but Walton is better imo. Anyway, good job.

PS, how about looking at my guy in 7th WR David Gettis a Baylor WR 6'4" 209 lbs 4.44 speed?

Honestly I really don't want Pitts back. He's never been really good in the ZBS, he's now a FA= big pay raise, injured, and will be 30 yoa. when the season starts. I'd take Mike Johnson to replace Pitts. I'd take Austin to upgrade our backups at OG/C. I really want Pouncey but he won't be available to us at #51. I really like J.D. Walton as well and would be very happy with him in the 3rd but I think we've got to take a RB in the top 3 rounds and I'm taking OG before RB. We've got to upgrade the O-line or no RB is going anywhere. I'm also looking forward to how the big guys do in the agility tests, benchpress, and vertical jump. It's funny you mention Gettis in the 7th as I was looking for a tall WR here but couldn't make up my mind between a WR or QB to put on the practice squad. If Gettis has size and speed why is he only listed as a 7th round selection, somethings got to be wrong with him?
Wolf6151 is offline   Reply With Quote