Originally Posted by Wolf6151
1. Kyle Wilson-CB, this should need no explanation.
2. Mike Johnson-OG, I'd really rather have Maurkice Pouncey but I think that if available Washington will take him early in the 2nd round.
3. Ben Tate-RB, LeGarrette Blount, or Toby Gerhart.
4. Myron Lewis-FS, this is a very deep Safety class so someone should slide down a little.
5. Thomas Austin-OG/C, I'd actually prefer Sergio Render but I think he'll be gone in the 4th round and Austin gives us options since he can play C as well.
5. Linval Joseph-DT, good size and production in college last year. Also he's only a Junior so he's got some growing to do. His height worries me a little, like Okam, tall DT's can get stood up and lose leverage because they're so tall it's hard for them to get their pads low and gain leverage.
6. Barry Church-SS, depth behind Pollard and should play good special teams, he had good college production though it wasn't for a big time program there's really no risk in the 6th round. This is where you take risks on small school players.
I wouldn't mind trading up in the 2nd to take Maurkice Pouncey ahead of Washington, don't know what that trade up would cost us though but it would probably be worth it.
Looks a lot like mine. I like it and your guys should realisitically be where you pick 'em. Do you still draft Mike Johnson if Chester Pitts returns? I say no and selected Baylor center JD Walton in 3rd with Marshall Newhouse OG/OT in 5th. I'm interested in your thoughts. I see Johnson as more of a Chester Pitts type & he'd probably be ok in ZBS but compare Newhouse 6'3" 326 and 5.06 to Johnson. Looking forard to see how these big boys do in combine on agility tests. I had Austin Thomas in 5th for long time as I really like him but Walton is better imo. Anyway, good job.
PS, how about looking at my guy in 7th WR David Gettis a Baylor WR 6'4" 209 lbs 4.44 speed?