View Single Post
Old 02-16-2010   #34
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 198627 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: First Round Selection Consensus

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolverineFan View Post
Iupati does not fit into the ZBS so I wouldn't waste a 1st on him. Especially with a guy like Mike Johnson available in the 2nd round. We also do not need to waste a 1st on a RB or WR. Dan Williams is a nice pick and if he's not available then Brian Price is okay. If Dunta leaves in FA then we need a CB, but CB is deep this year. If Thomas is available we need to take him. Weatherspoon is interesting. He would play WLB for us and in 2-3 years that would give us one of the best LB corps in the league. We have bigger needs though.
Iupati and Mike Johnson are pretty much same type of bull rush OGs and Iupati has quick feet. I agree that he is not best suited for our O. but neither is Johnson. Asamoah on the other hand