Wolf6151 latest mock, pre-combine.
1. Kyle Wilson-CB, this should need no explanation.
2. Mike Johnson-OG, I'd really rather have Maurkice Pouncey but I think that if available Washington will take him early in the 2nd round.
3. Ben Tate-RB, LeGarrette Blount, or Toby Gerhart.
4. Myron Lewis-FS, this is a very deep Safety class so someone should slide down a little.
5. Thomas Austin-OG/C, I'd actually prefer Sergio Render but I think he'll be gone in the 4th round and Austin gives us options since he can play C as well.
5. Linval Joseph-DT, good size and production in college last year. Also he's only a Junior so he's got some growing to do. His height worries me a little, like Okam, tall DT's can get stood up and lose leverage because they're so tall it's hard for them to get their pads low and gain leverage.
6. Barry Church-SS, depth behind Pollard and should play good special teams, he had good college production though it wasn't for a big time program there's really no risk in the 6th round. This is where you take risks on small school players.
I wouldn't mind trading up in the 2nd to take Maurkice Pouncey ahead of Washington, don't know what that trade up would cost us though but it would probably be worth it.