View Single Post
Old 02-15-2010   #4
Hagar
Drink up yall, its the Texans!

Rep Power: 8880 Hagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2009 gbn draft redux

If I were Detroit, I think I'd go after Michael Oher. They've invested heavily in the starting QB, now its time to protect him. A few years ago they drafted Gosder Cherilus out of Boston to be the LT, but it hasn't worked out well for them and the current LT, Jeff Backus, is overmatched. Matthew Stafford ended the season on the IR with shoulder and knee problems.

In the second round, I'd be looking for a running back. QB's best friend is a good running game.
Hagar is offline   Reply With Quote