View Single Post
Old 02-15-2010   #20
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2010 Draft Day Trades

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
I agree that NE does not need a trade up. Draft too deep. I am looking at Dallas maybe, maybe interested in Taylor Mays at our pick. We hooked and reeled in Jerry once before on a QB, maybe we can do it again for a safety. Especially if we don't get greedy.
New England picked up a Strong Safety last year early in the second round (34 overall). I'm not sure how well he is doing, but I kind of doubt they would spend two high picks in two years on the safety position.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patrick_Chung