View Single Post
Old 02-14-2010   #18
DiehardChris
You betcha!

Rep Power: 1068 DiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2010 Texans Mock Draft Tracker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky View Post
Just wondering why you don't include Great Blue North Draft Report among the mocks you track? Colin Lindsay has had this draft site seeming since Al Gore invented the internets (BTW, he has Dan Williams going to the Texans).
I had it up there last year. The only reason is because we haven't gotten to the Combine yet. I'll add more periodically and after the Combine there will be more... but, thanks for the heads up - I will def. include this one on my next update.

www.HoustonDiehards.com
DiehardChris is offline   Reply With Quote