View Single Post
Old 02-14-2010   #80
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 66422 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: WalterFootball 2010 Mock Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
Gerhart in the 3rd would be the better value then it seems.

BL Do you have any concerns about Gerhart?

How would Gerhart compare to Hillis?
Toby seems pretty serious about Football, that is my only concern. don't give as much value to his forty as someone else like Spiller or McCluster who need that kind of speed to be elusive. His footwork in tight space is ten times that of Dwyer but in open space there is a similarity to Chuck Muncie (takes some time to reach top speed) that some team will covet.

Hillis was an underutilized FB @ Arkansas. I think he would fit perfectly in ZBS because he is a downhill runner like Gerhart with better than expected cut-back ability & you know he can block. I would have no problem trading a 5th rd. pick on him, his downside- injurys. Toby is clearly a much more productive & viable option worth a 2nd/3rd rd. grade
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote