View Single Post
Old 02-14-2010   #4
Wolf6151
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 27154 Wolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2010 Draft Day Trades

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrosion View Post
You really think Gerhart is second round material ? I dont think I'd take him before the third.
You'll find that there are alot of guys with a man crush on Toby Gerhart on this site. I'm with you though, not before the 3rd round.

As for Beerlovers trade and mock scenario, if we trade completely out of the 1st round I want two 2nd round picks not a 2nd and 3rd. I've done the math with two 2nd round picks from New England and it works out really close. This would give us three 2nd round picks and one 3rd round pick. As for your draft scenarios, I like the last one best. All four of those guys (Pouncey, Allen, Joseph, and Tate) are potential starters for the Texans. Also I'd love to get Pouncey but he'll go early in the 2nd round and we'd have to trade up to get him. How bout this with three 2nd round picks.

2nd Maurkice Pouncey-C/OG
2nd Nate Allen-FS
2nd Perish Cox-CB
3rd Ben Tate-RB

Awtysst, we've all had this idea.
Wolf6151 is offline   Reply With Quote