View Single Post
Old 02-14-2010   #27
bah007
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 68163 bah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Bleacher Report Mock Scenarios

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan4Ever View Post
I doubt Okoye is at 315-lbs, he looks more like 296-lbs to me, underweight for a DT if you ask me...
Weight is really overrated. I don't care how much my DT weighs. I only care if he is strong enough to do his job. How much does Tommie Harris weigh? 295? I bet you wouldn't say he is underweight. That guy never gets pushed around.

Now it's true that bigger guys are usually stronger. But I think too many people just look at a guy's height and weight and make blanket assumptions about him based on just that.

Btw, not saying you are wrong about Okoye as I would like to see him get a little stronger.
bah007 is offline   Reply With Quote