View Single Post
Old 02-14-2010   #14
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 56780 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: KFFL's First Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by bah007 View Post
I don't see it that way. I was one of the few that had Chris Johnson rated very high when he was coming out. I think Spiller will be good, but not CJ good.

I think he is the most athletic back in this class, but I still think Ryan Mathews will wind up having the best career.
that may be true, I'm just stating facts. Another fact is C.J.Spiller is excatly the same size as Chris Johnson. I watched Chris play while @ ECU & made note he ran surprisingly strong between the tackles, that he possessed a 2nd gear to the house. C.J. is just a notch above in press clippings scince coming out of High School as an elite 5 Star recruit being compared to Clinton Portis more than anything. If there is an edge to either player its that Spiller is so intelligent, not to knock on Chris but he was also an academic All-American. He's also very unselfish & a team player who will do as his coaches ask like lead block or help in pass protection (very important to Texans) in addition to carrying the ball & a weapon on special teams. Where Chris Johnsons stock sky-rocketed was running the forty @ the combine in a recorded 4.26, not sure we'll have to just wait a couple more weeks to find out what Spiller runs, while he has clocked a 4.35 the new track @ Indy seems to be much slower so Chris record should remain intact.
beerlover is online now   Reply With Quote