View Single Post
Old 02-13-2010   #11
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 50265 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: KFFL's First Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by threetoedpete View Post
The whole process is one big guess beerlover. You are trying to project what you are going to have with these guy two or three years down the road.

Further that is the reason why the Texans drafts have been so successful the last three drafts. Going by your logic we shoulda moved up in '06 gone for the "known" and selected Clady or Williams and not moved down and ended up with Duane and Slaton . Right?

The one true fact is spiller is 195. and he better be quick as Jesus at that weight. Every one hits hard in the NFL. and sooner or later the NFL folds them all.

I don't know beerlover....the owner got "inside lineman " from some where. And just judging whom I would want to pay a big first round #20 contract too If i were a rich man, the once a generation guard or the undersized RB with a probable shelf life of three and a half years, guess which one I'd be more inclined to pay ?
C.J. Spiller is a better prospect than the Titans Chris Johnson coming out of Collete. - ourlads I don't know...think I'll take my chances.
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote