View Single Post
Old 02-13-2010   #33
Insideop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 11998 Insideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Scott Wrights DraftCountdown.com

Saw an article in the chron from Lance Zierlein (Z Report) titled, NFL Draft: Whispers from the scouts. This is what he said about Price:

Quote:
Another player who will start to fall down the board for draft pundits and websites is UCLA DT Brian Price. I recently re-watched Price against Rutgers in UCLA's bowl game and he certainly didn't look like a first rounder when he was lined up at the 3-technique tackle spot. I did, however, think he looked quicker and more effective when he was playing the tilt-NT spot. Still, he has a tendency to get pushed out of the play too often and most of the people I've spoken with have him behind both Dan Williams of Tennessee and Jared Odrick of Penn State. Mark my words, mock drafts by reputable pundits will start to move him down their boards fairly soon.
LZ isn't right all the time but he does have good connections in the NFL. Just food for thought.
Insideop is offline   Reply With Quote