View Single Post
Old 02-13-2010   #12
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 253530 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: BADBOYS new mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by threetoedpete View Post
I bet a coke right now Myer's unless he gets killed or caught is you starting center come opening day.
First off, I was just making the point that according to your logic, if he's going to make a change, now's the time he's going to make it.

But secondly, I don't agree with your belief that he won't make a change at center during the season if he thinks a better center has developed.

I think Kubes will start whatever player he thinks is the best center. The odds are against that being a rookie, because like you said, Kubes prefers vets. But to say categorically that Kubes is going to go with Myers all next year is like saying Kubes isn't going to draft a RB before the third round. Neither of those things is dead on 100% certain.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote