View Single Post
Old 02-13-2010   #31
Texan4Ever
Hall of Fame

Section: My couch
Rep Power: 16928 Texan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Scott Wrights DraftCountdown.com

Bill Kolar is still the defensive line coach and I am also not thrilled about Brian Price but we shall see at the combine. I know their are some people on this board that are tired of hearing about drafting big DT but what if we could draft Kade Weston from Georgia or Cam Thomas from UNC.

Weston had a fairly decent career at Georgia and is 6'5" 325-lbs. I like his height and from what I have seen he can handle offensive line and get to the action.

Cam Thomas is a little short but big 6'3" 330-lbs and during the North-South game (whatever thats called) he looked good during the drills and I saw him drive linemen into the dummies.

Tyson Alualu is 6'3" 290-lbs who plays DT but also played a little DE. He has a high motor but gets taken out of the action at times. However, he looks quicker on tape and can get up the field and to the QB.
Texan4Ever is offline   Reply With Quote