View Single Post
Old 02-13-2010   #9
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Rep Power: 33629 JB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: NFP's 1st Mock Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by threetoedpete View Post
Kindle is a third rounder ? I've seen him Mocked to Miami a couple of places. 3-4 backers with pass rushing skills and can drop back have value. So is he Vernon Gohlston or the next great phenom ? Looks like if reports are correct they are letting Joey Porter walk. I could see Miami take a LB with two of the first four picks.

Philly likes 'em big. And he does what they do. Play the power -o. And he does it very well.
[I'll give you that one. that one is off the charts. I haven't seen this anywhere else. 'Course I don't pay for services, so it may be out there . The agent, an LSU alumni, or Dad may have slipped this guy some money. The other two I understand.

I was referring to 31. Indianapolis Colts: Jason Worilds, DE, Virginia Tech

He does but I have seen nowhere else that had him going in the first 2 rounds. They could certainly pick him up in the 2nd or 3rd.
JB is offline   Reply With Quote