View Single Post
Old 02-13-2010   #11
Insideop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 11503 Insideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: BADBOYS new mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by threetoedpete View Post
I bet a coke right now Myer's unless he gets killed or caught is you starting center come opening day.

I have to agree with 3TP on this. I don't think Kubes would want a new C in there when they start the season. I think Myers is it for now because of continuity and he's a steady (not great) Center who's been in there now for 2 years. I think it's going to be hard for a Rookie to get him out of there, baring injury. JMHO!
Insideop is offline   Reply With Quote