View Single Post
Old 02-13-2010   #7
threetoedpete
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 142 threetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: NFP's 1st Mock Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB View Post
And a 3rd round OLB going at 31!
Kindle is a third rounder ? I've seen him Mocked to Miami a couple of places. 3-4 backers with pass rushing skills and can drop back have value. So is he Vernon Gohlston or the next great phenom ? Looks like if reports are correct they are letting Joey Porter walk. I could see Miami take a LB with two of the first four picks.

Quote:
And a 4th round OG going at 24!
Philly likes 'em big. And he does what they do. Play the power -o. And he does it very well.

Quote:
And Chad Jones at 16! ???
I'll give you that one. that one is off the charts. I haven't seen this anywhere else. 'Course I don't pay for services, so it may be out there . The agent, an LSU alumni, or Dad may have slipped this guy some money. The other two I understand.

Last edited by threetoedpete; 02-13-2010 at 04:21 AM.
threetoedpete is offline   Reply With Quote