View Single Post
Old 02-13-2010   #10
threetoedpete
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 142 threetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: KFFL's First Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
there is really no guessing allowed evaluating talent, elite is elite & Spiller is considered elite. you yourself just posted Frank Coyes Mock Draft elaborating emphasis on "hard bpa guy" Seattle has two 1st rd. picks yet he has them selecting Spiller with their 1st pick #6 overall, why not wait until they pick again @ #14 if not elite, surely bpa. maybe because another team like Miami would scoop him up which is where I currently have him projected @ #12.

Another thing - Iupati will not be drafted by the Texans. print it.
The whole process is one big guess beerlover. You are trying to project what you are going to have with these guy two or three years down the road.

Further that is the reason why the Texans drafts have been so successful the last three drafts. Going by your logic we shoulda moved up in '06 gone for the "known" and selected Clady or Williams and not moved down and ended up with Duane and Slaton . Right?

The one true fact is spiller is 195. and he better be quick as Jesus at that weight. Every one hits hard in the NFL. and sooner or later the NFL folds them all.

I don't know beerlover....the owner got "inside lineman " from some where. And just judging whom I would want to pay a big first round #20 contract too If i were a rich man, the once a generation guard or the undersized RB with a probable shelf life of three and a half years, guess which one I'd be more inclined to pay ?