View Single Post
Old 02-12-2010   #22
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 160949 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Scott Wrights DraftCountdown.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texecutioner View Post
Man, there is like a new mock draft on here every single day now. None of these mean anything at this point. We're so far away from the draft, that I just don't see the point of this. It's like one masturbation session after another about who the Texans might pick based off of some mocks that have no relevance right now.
Hardly any of this will be anything good to gauge off of until you get a few weeks closer to the draft. Until then these mock drafts are about as relevant as a mock draft would be for the 2011 draft.
And yet here you are watching again. Sorry Texecutioner, I could not pass that up. You don't like early mocks but obviously many of us do. But we have had this discussion before.