View Single Post
Old 02-12-2010   #19
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 75432 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Scott Wrights DraftCountdown.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by bah007 View Post
I didn't mean two two gap DTs. I meant two single gap DTs. My wording may have been confusing.

Based on the d line personnel the Texans have acquired in the past I assume that they want to run a single gap defense where every player has a spot to fill. Price fits that mold.
Obviously the Texans defense doesnt run just one type of defense that requires just one type of DT, but the Texans seem to like having one one gap DT and one NT to eat up blockers like a Jeff Zagonia. Except it seemed that Jeff got quite a bit of pressure on QB's and RB's in the backfield.

So do the Texans need a run stuffer/double team taker like NT Dan Williams, or another 1 gap shooter DT like Brian price?
Blake is online now   Reply With Quote