View Single Post
Old 02-12-2010   #15
bah007
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 126364 bah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Scott Wrights DraftCountdown.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan4Ever View Post
Okay, I was wrong. So if the Texans employ a two gap scheme for the DTs, does this explain why Amobi Okoye doesn't have eye-popping stats? Two-gap DTs main responsibilty is to keep linemen off of the linebackers, correct?

So maybe Brian Price wouldn't be a bad idea, however, I think we could get another DT later on like Tyson Alualu.
I didn't mean two two gap DTs. I meant two single gap DTs. My wording may have been confusing.

Based on the d line personnel the Texans have acquired in the past I assume that they want to run a single gap defense where every player has a spot to fill. Price fits that mold.
bah007 is offline   Reply With Quote