View Single Post
Old 02-12-2010   #69
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 160949 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: WalterFootball 2010 Mock Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
Dwyer is 5'11 235 LBS.

Dwyer spent the last 2 yrs as the fullback in a triple option attack. His main strength is running up the middle. That's what he did for the last 2 yrs.

He's faster than Gerhart, they're about the the same size and Dwyer is less of a fumbler.

The difference is that Dwyer will go in the 1st rd and Gerhart will go in the 3rd rd. IMO

Making Gerhart jast as good if not a better value than Dwyer. It's a flip of the coin really.
I watched Dwyer only this year when on TV. The few times he actually carried the ball through the middle, I saw little to excite me. He seemed to operate from the option to the left side and occasionally to the right off tackle. I saw nothing to make me like him for Texans but his stats were very good. As RMARTIN65 knows, Dwyers was my guy until he told me about Gerhart. I'll take your word for his value cause I sure did not see it. In fact, I'd probably rate Mathews then Dixon over Dwyer for Houston.