View Single Post
Old 02-12-2010   #10
bah007
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 68948 bah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Scott Wrights DraftCountdown.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan4Ever View Post
I don't like the Brian Price pick. I don't care how good he was in college, he's just another Amobi Okoye and we don't need another one. If I want a DT then give me Lamar Houston who had a far more productive college career then Gerald McCoy, Brian Price, and any other DT not named Ndamukong Suh.
Houston is the same style DT that Price is. He holds up against the run but his best asset is his ability to shoot gaps and penetrate the pocket.
bah007 is offline   Reply With Quote