View Single Post
Old 02-12-2010   #9
Goatcheese
Nightmare Over

Rep Power: 114917 Goatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Scott Wrights DraftCountdown.com

I wouldn't pass on E.Thomas for Price. This draft is really deep at DT, with a dozen guys who could go by our 3rd pick. If Thomas or Iupati weren't there he would be one of my top choices though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan4Ever View Post
I don't like the Brian Price pick. I don't care how good he was in college, he's just another Amobi Okoye and we don't need another one. If I want a DT then give me Lamar Houston who had a far more productive college career then Gerald McCoy, Brian Price, and any other DT not named Ndamukong Suh.
Lamarr Houston
Games: 50
solo tackles: 86 (1.72/game)
asst tackles: 50 (1/game)
solo loss: 31 (0.62/game)
asst loss: 9 (0.18/game)
sacks: 13 (0.26/game)
asst sacks: 2 (0.04/game)

Brian Price
Games: 35
Solo Tackles: 75 (2.14/game)
Asst tackles: 22 (0.63/game)
solo loss: 41 (1.17/game)
asst loss: 7 (0.2/game)
Sacks: 12 (0.34/game)
Asst Sacks: 1 (0.03/game)

Price was better in 4 of 6 categories with more solo tackles, solo TFL, Assisted TFL, and sacks per game.

Houston is a quality prospect, but Price is definitely rated higher by most people.

“Every man takes the limits of his own field of vision for the limits of the world.” -Arthur Schopenhauer
Goatcheese is offline   Reply With Quote