View Single Post
Old 02-11-2010   #67
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 120523 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: WalterFootball 2010 Mock Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
I think of Jonathan Stewart as a more up the middle power back and Dwyer as a pitch out to go around end with his speed or maybe a slant as the tackle blocks in towards the center. I think Dwyer can be effective in our scheme but prefer a Stewart type.
You obviously havent watched enough of Dwyer. He is just as good at breaking tackles as Gerhart. And I dont think its a reach to say he will be better in the pros at running up the middle that Gerhart.