View Single Post
Old 02-11-2010   #66
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 189741 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: WalterFootball 2010 Mock Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
I'm not a believer in the any old RB theory either.

I've got Dwyer as my no.1 rated RB in this draft. He reminds me of Jonathon Stewart. I like Gerhart alot also but the fumbling issues concern me. After last season if I'm Smithiak stay away from RB's with fumbling issues at all costs.

I hope they try to trade a 5th rd pick for Hillis and draft L.Coker (you should check him out he can return KR/PR) in the 6th rd. This would solve the suckitude that was the Texans RB corps last year.

Or they can just sign Larry Johnson in FA. LOL
I think of Jonathan Stewart as a more up the middle power back and Dwyer as a pitch out to go around end with his speed or maybe a slant as the tackle blocks in towards the center. I think Dwyer can be effective in our scheme but prefer a Stewart type.