View Single Post
Old 02-11-2010   #13
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 174245 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Bleacher Report Mock Scenarios

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
This

Corrosion I'm worried about Gerharts fumbling problems. That's why I like Tate more. If Gerhart can solve his fumbling issues he would be my first choice.

I do believe this is a realistic 3 rd mock. Smithiak will have to choose between Gerhart and Tate. This is a good spot to be in and wichever one they chose between Gerhart and Tate I wouldn't have a problem with.
You know I was the first to point out how he carry's the ball - Im not real high on Gerhart - I just put him in as a spur of the moment thing .... I'd probably prefer Tate myself.
Filling those three positions is almost a must for this team. I think with each of those picks (the 3rd being either Tate or Gerhart) you get value at the pick and fill a need.

Hope is a poor mans disease.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote