View Single Post
Old 02-11-2010   #5
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 138732 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Players that will likely be around at our picks

Quote:
Originally Posted by threetoedpete View Post
"Likely" 16.) Iupati is rated only 16. Like Ryan Clady and Cris Williams a couple of drafts ago..... so close.

"It's always something"

Won't do a mock. a couple have already covered what I'm thinking. I think the o-line interior is so important....I could see them moving in the third for a guy Like Marshal Newhouse. Way too early I know. But.....it covers both tackles and beats out someone for an inside guard job. That is great value. It covers every negative scenario except loosing both tackles.

interesting players to me:

I've got both of these guys moving up with a bullet after senior bowl week.

#25. Brandon Graham DE Michigan
# 58 Daryl Washington LB Texas Christian

76. *Aaron Hernandez TE Florida
Best receiving TE in college football last year...bar none.

# 84. Alex Carrington DE Arkansas State
# 85 Jordan Shipley WR Texas (X)

Carrington reminds me of Antonio Smith.
And I think it's kinda strange there's not more buzz about Shipley.

#113 Jason Fox OT Miami (X)

We've drunk form that well before.

#121. Darrell Stuckey DB Kansas

A hard hitter who makes up for his lack of athleticism with his brains.

# 125. Colin Peek TE Alabama
# 133 Jimmy Graham TE Miami
not saying, but until you've got O.D singed sealed and delivered....I have a feeling, they're going to take one.
Graham & Washington are good players.