View Single Post
Old 02-11-2010   #49
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 140377 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2010 Draft Philosophy - Immediate impact

Quote:
Originally Posted by krocket View Post
Not at all, I just didn't want you guys to think I was beating a dead horse. Anything like this would be a long shot at best, but stranger things have happened. I posted this on another board but another long shot would be trading our #20 to a team like Tamp Bay that has two second rounds (#3/#10). We could pick some very nice starters with a value combination we should get three rounds of picks either 2,3,4 or 2,3,5 depending on whether we take #3 or #10 in the 2nd. Again, maybe a pipe dream, but it could happen !
If i'm TB you are going to have to give me more than #20 for the #3 & #10 second round.