View Single Post
Old 02-11-2010   #6
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 87576 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: BADBOYS new mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexCanada View Post
I've seen a number of mocks that having us drafting a Center in round 2 or 3. Do you think that this is actually a possibility or is this just wishful thinking from all of our fans??
As 3TP said, it could really happen. Caldwell was a 3rd and most posters thought he'd be starting for Myers. I understand the management thinks Caldwell is strictly a RG. It wil be interesting to see if he beats out Brisiel. Regardless we should have good depth at RG. My guys Newhouse and Walton offer great supporting staff, Newhouse to project to future LG starter & Walton to center even sooner. Myers should start but JD comes from A ZBS and should make very quick progress. I do not see another center later in draft to give much hope other than being projects. If I knew Pitts was not returning, I'd probably draft a guard in 3rd such as Asamoah, Johnson or perhaps Petrus.