View Single Post
Old 02-11-2010   #14
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 55882 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Post SuperBowl 1st Rd. Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
Nice mock BL. Considering Shanahan's in Washington now, I presume he'd go after his franchise QB if he's unable to land one via FA. Then again, this years QB crop might be less than deserving so you might be right.

Good work, man
thanks.

Washington is & has been a defensive based franchise. Shanahan was brought in to address the offensive side, so that's the first thing they focus on. I love Bradford over Clausen & if Mike can move JC you can pencil him in, otherwise I see them going QB in 2nd or 3rd rd.. Okung is a great fit for ZBS if that's what Washington converts to. He is similar to D'Brickashaw Ferguson (who was selected 4th overall in 2006) very athletic, moves well in space & a little stronger. very, very safe pick, desireable position to upgrade for any QB protection & improved rushing attack.
beerlover is online now   Reply With Quote