View Single Post
Old 02-11-2010   #8
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 174245 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Bleacher Report Mock Scenarios

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
Give me Dwyer and Pouncey and the running game just got alot better.

Schaub also gets hit less and has more time to throw with the threat of a run game.

This draft would put the Texans in the top 5 in red zone offense.

Another benefit is this draft would allow the Texans to do what the Saints did to the Mannings/Colts. Keep them off the field. If you want to compete on the same level as the Colts this is the fastest way to do it. IMO
Would you settle for this ?

1) Earl Thomas
2) Maurkice Pouncey
3) Toby Gerhart

If Gerhart doesnt have a really good combine I think he may well fall that far. I dont really think Thomas will be there @ 20 but its best case in this instance , same for Pouncey.

Hope is a poor mans disease.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote