View Single Post
Old 02-11-2010   #45
threetoedpete
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 142 threetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2010 Draft Philosophy - Immediate impact

Quote:
Originally Posted by krocket View Post
I am not going to get in a fight with people that probably know more than I do about the subject, but I should have noted the link to my source. According to this site some really premium players may become UFA's if a new CBA is adopted. This means several pro-bowl guards may become available. They will still not be cheap but will not require picks. Obviously, this is a big IF.

http://www.footballsfuture.com/2010/fa/ol.html
The owners want a roll back. The union guy is an Obama protege'. Read 'hatchet man'. And he, Smith, wants the owners to open up their books. It's not looking too good for a season in 2011 nor an agreement. I just pretty much figure judging but whom the players chose to represent them, that there will be a lock out.