View Single Post
Old 02-10-2010   #65
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 104666 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: WalterFootball 2010 Mock Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
My concern is a lot of things were different under Shanny that did not convert to our team. The old "any back can get 1000 yds" for example.
I'm not a believer in the any old RB theory either.

I've got Dwyer as my no.1 rated RB in this draft. He reminds me of Jonathon Stewart. I like Gerhart alot also but the fumbling issues concern me. After last season if I'm Smithiak stay away from RB's with fumbling issues at all costs.

I hope they try to trade a 5th rd pick for Hillis and draft L.Coker (you should check him out he can return KR/PR) in the 6th rd. This would solve the suckitude that was the Texans RB corps last year.

Or they can just sign Larry Johnson in FA. LOL
steelbtexan is online now   Reply With Quote