View Single Post
Old 02-10-2010   #32
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 52212 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2010 Draft Philosophy - Immediate impact

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
I wasn't making a personal comment of preference (although I do tend to like smaller RBs) but a comment on the Texans' philosophy. That's what counts at the end of the day.
It is a function of the Texans philosophy. The Texans have not prioitized the RB position via the draft, they've gone the free agent route instead, with unsatisfactory results. They said something like "we targeted Shonn Greene & Glen Coffee but both where off the board by our pick (3rd)". My fear is that history repeats itself.
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote