View Single Post
Old 02-10-2010   #29
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 50265 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2010 Draft Philosophy - Immediate impact

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB View Post
I am liking Tate a lot. I think he may be the best overall fit for the Texans due to his excelling in the passing game (blocking as well as receiving) and his downhill running style. He looked real good for the Senior Bowl.
Agreed. Auburn produces excellent NFL backs & of all the backs I've seen them produce over the past few years he is not the flashiest, or quickest he is simply the most complete & durable.
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote