View Single Post
Old 02-10-2010   #24
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 123706 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2010 Draft Philosophy - Immediate impact

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
Yup don't set yourself up for disappointment thinking guys are routinely going to come in and be a Ryans or Cushing. Many years teams will get a heavy impact player but often it isn't the top pick and even then that doesn't mean perform at a pro-bowl level. I would add CB and OG as other positions where folks often contribute early.

It was tough to watch. I will disagree on the size of the RB. I just don't think this coaching staff is size oriented. They are style oriented. Chris Brown looks like an exception but he played their style in college under Gibbs. And personally I think a team would be silly to pass on a MJD because he is 208 lbs.
Do you have a personal evaluation on Chris Brown? I have him in 6th round. 5'10" 202 4.47. I have only seen bits and pieces on him but he seems to be the real deal.