View Single Post
Old 02-10-2010   #12
threetoedpete
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 141 threetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Fox Sports Mock Draft 1.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
The only weakness in the middle is pressuring the QB. Maybe we need to get a bit more from our DEs Smith and Williams?
That's what I was trying to get at the other day also. Ordick reminds me of Znoginia. And they love the Z man. But I think it's a push as to what extra Ordick, as good as he is, will bring to the pass rush. He'll flat out wear people out with his motor. But any more than the Z man did when he rotated in ?