View Single Post
Old 02-10-2010   #60
threetoedpete
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 142 threetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: WalterFootball 2010 Mock Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOLIO View Post
As a Longhorn, I love me some Thomas...BUT... I really want to FIX something. Complete something. I want to be able to run the football. Thats my goal for this draft and off-season. Get the guard from Denver(Kuper) and draft the following.

1)Dwyer RB Georgia Tech. Trade back a few spots if you can get away with it or just take him at 19/20.
2) Pouncey OC. He is the best Center in the draft.
3) Johnson OG Bama. Fits our system and will provide depth this year and start his 2nd.

Have I been begging for a safety for years? YES! But we have needed to "Fix" our OL since day one. Let's fix it this year.
If Johnson is posting 5.4 fifty's at the combine....he's not going to be on their board. Gotta be able to get down the field and block people down on the fly in this offense. 5.4 won't cut it in the ZBS. He's an in the box power o guy @ 5.4. I'm not arguing he isn't good because he is. He just doesn't fit what we do.

And I'm with ya on fixing something. Everyone knows who I've got the man love for by now.