View Single Post
Old 02-09-2010   #18
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2010 Draft Philosophy - Immediate impact

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToxicButt View Post

DT's are too big a gamble in the draft. To shore up the line, McNair just needs to spend the money.

Interior OL - I believe we can continue to stockpile talent and depth in the middle rounds. It's very possible to find startign caliber talent in the middle rounds.

Perhaps this is all elementary, but I think expectations and our experience from the 2009 draft will shape Kubiak's and Smith's behavior in the 2010 draft.
Here are a few potential free agent defensive lineman this year:

Marcus Spears (3-4)
Mark Anderson
Jason Hatcher (3-4)
Elvis Dumervil
Johnny Jolly
Aaron Kampman
Ryan Pickett
Travis Johnson
Jason Fergueson (3-4)
Jarvis Green (3-4)
Richard Seymour (3-4)
Fred Robbins
Derrick Burgess
Casey Hampton (3-4)
Brett Keisel (3-4)
Darryl Tapp
Jevon Kearse
Kyle Vanden Bosch
Jason Taylor

There are a few names that might be worth a look on there. I like Johnny Jolly since he is a bit younger than most of the big names on there.