View Single Post
Old 02-09-2010   #16
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 141276 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2010 Draft Philosophy - Immediate impact

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
Absolutely. Late 1st round trading is prevalent. All it takes is one team enamored with a player or a position. May not be a dramatic trade - as you say a type trade. I'll take an extra 2nd thru 4th depending on the situation.
I tend to agree as the players I want can be had later than #20. We got a third and a sixth and swapped firsts two years ago. You think a #2 is reasonable? If I could land Kyle WIlson any where in late first and get another 2nd rounder, wow!