View Single Post
Old 02-09-2010   #14
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 88339 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2010 Draft Philosophy - Immediate impact

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
What badboy said. I've never been high on trading picks away. Unless the RFA is clearly more talented than what his team tendered him, I'll pass.
HouTex, even more so this draft, right? I am very happy that we should be able to land some very solid draft prospects this draft. We want more picks and some one mentioned trade down. Do you see any reasonable scenario of a trade being offer to Texans? I do not. The Duane Brown scenario was the exception not the rule as Joe Flacco was available.